(1) Tuition and fees should be made prior to the starting date of the course. Please note that materials are not included in the tuition fees
(2) Course will be postponed in case of national holidays, typhoons or ther natural disasters.
(3) This is a non-credit course. A Certificate of Completion is awarded with an attendance rate of not less than 80 %
(4) Refund policy is made in accordance with the Education Refund Policy published by Ministry of Education R.O.C. However, a full refund will be issued where a minimum enrolment is not achieved.
(5) Course is conducted in Chinese. To sit in class, one must be a CLC registered student and is approval by CLC.
Find more details at www.clc.ntcu.edu.tw