1. International students who wish to work in Taiwan are required to apply for and obtain a work permit from Committee of Labor before starting work. Please note that if you hold a job without applying for a work permit, you may violate the law. After studying here for 1 year, you can apply for the work permit.
2. Students can apply for the work permit from Office of Student Affairs with required document. Students would be view as an illegal employee without work permit.
★ We hope that students can apply for the work permit assuredly.
Students are in school more than 1 year and reached certain standard of academic.
* Application form
* A photocopy of Student ID
* Aphotocopy of Original Passport
* A photocopy of Resident Certificate
* A agreeable certification of school
* Certification of Achievement of the last semester
* Recipient of the examination
Place of Application
The Office of Student Affairs
Fee of Application
No longer than 16 hours per week
If you are a international students, you should also prepare:
* The certification verified students can not continue the study and life without getting a job.
* The certification verified school need the students to assist the academic works.
* The certification verified the students need to be an intern of the related subject.